Random Friday: Quotes

Good afternoon everyone! Before I start this post, I just want to let you know that I'm working on a review of The Fault in Our Stars, so that will be out soon :)

Every Friday Emma from Awkwardly Emma hosts Random Fridays! Anyone can participate, so visit Emma's blog for details :)
This week's theme is quotes so I'm going to share a few quotes or sayings that I've pounced on throughout the years and others that I just found today!


I especailly love these from Nelson Mandela who went to his eternal home yesterday at age 95 in South Africa. He will always be remembered and studied by all in the future. 


















AND ALWAYS REMEMBER.....


Comments

  1. These are some really great quotes! I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of em didn't show up :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, really? They should have all showed up this time! :(

      Delete
  3. Great quotes. RIP Nelson Mandela.
    oh my gosh, i just saw your button that you won Nanowrimo! why didn't you tell us? Sis, that is amazing,CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you!! Oh yeah, oh yeah! **happy dance ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I actually did briefly mention it a few posts back... I think it was in my Happy December post?
      But gracias though! :) Whoop whoop!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts