Tubesday: Special Halloween Edition

Since this week is Halloween..... I am sharing Michael Jackson's "Thriller."
This video is quite interesting, and if you scare easily, please don't watch it! It's a Halloween themed video and song, so obviously it's a bit creepy. My dad said this was the "big video" when he was a kid and it was the thing his generation talked about.
I had mixed feelings about using this as a Tubesday video because I don't believe in werewolves, skeletons coming up from the grave to haunt people, or any of those things and I don't want you to get the idea that I do! Honestly, the only reason I'm sharing this is because the dancing is cool and I like the Michael Jackson's teeth when he smiles at his girl! Haha.

Ok, this next part is going to be one MINOR spoiler for the video so if you don't want to read that, scroll down a ways until you find the normal font color again!
















**SPOILER ALERT**


In the video things are a paradox. First, Michael and his girlfriend are watching a movie in the theater until they walk out, but then you find out that she's actually sleeping. You have to wait for the end for the real plot twist!  


Scroll down for the rest of the post and the video!



















Enjoy the video and Happy Early Halloween :)




Mischief managed,
July

Comments

Popular Posts