Quidditch Pong

You know those games where you throw a ping pong ball into cups of the other team and if you make it, they have to drink whatever's inside?? Well this is a quidditch addition and this totally made my entire night!! If I could make this, I would totally invite you all over to play it with me!
I don't even know who that guy chillin' in the background is, but he's scaring me a bit, lol!
Oh, and last thing. Sorry I had to put the word verification back on for comments because I keep getting spam comments that I don't want hacking my computer or yours if you go to the link they provide, so I'm hoping that this will stop those :/
July

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh I wanna play quitidge pong now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts