Ready, Get Set, NANOWRIMO!

So it's way too long since I've posted and today's gonna be a short one (sorry), but that's because I've got to work on my NaNoWriMo! Today is November 1... that only means one thing: NaNoWriMo begins. Ok, so I've already gotten 3,359 words written for my story. Took me so long.... I may already be getting a slight case of writer's block! :( How could this be happening! Well, I'll get over it eventually... I hope... Anyway, I'll try to keep up my posting scheduale, but I'll be busy writing like CRAZY, so I don't know how many posts I'll be able to squeeze in.
I'll be NaNoWriMo-ing and eating my Halloween candy stash along the way! :P
July

Comments

  1. ya kno, u have 2 fit in "hang out w/ awesome friend named Meggie" in2 ur scedqual 2.
    cause i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts