Rereading Joys and Tennis

So everyone, I'm rereading the Harry Potter series for the 5th time.... I've read them four times already so it's fun to see what new things I notice on this run through. I haven't picked up a HP book since I was in 5th grade actually, so it's good to read them again. That's crazy though! That means that I read Harry Potter four times before my middle school days... how. Sorry about the rambling in this post, I am sorta living on caffeine right now, so my mind must be affected :) So today we had a tennis match. Before today's match our team was undefeated and we still are! Huzzah for us! My partner, her name is July too (same name) and I had a challenge and we came back and tied it from 0-4 to 4-4 and then we ended up losing. But that's ok because we both played well and our team one the match so that was happy! Plus July, my partner, has a Caviler King Charles Spaniel that is six months old and it was there and I petted it! Yay, that is my favorite type of dog if you haven't picked that up. Ok, now before I ramble on any further, I would like to announce that I am extending the Sentence Story Contest until September 30, so three more days so get writing people! I would like more than three entires! Anyway, talk to you all soon probably tomorrow!
July

Comments

  1. Aw but you were so close to winning. That is awesome, congrats though!! :) Sounds like you kicked butt for the match to be this close.

    I don't know what kind of dog that is. Does it look kinda like a golden retriever?

    Okay gang, give July your entries before deadline, pretty please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT WHAT! I haven't heard anything about this contest. Where is it? Quik send me some sorta link or the rules or where to send it to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok here's the link and I am opening it to everyone and I will extend it until Sunday just for you :)
      http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/2012/09/sentence-story-contest.html
      Have fun!

      Delete
  3. Okay a bit of an over reaction.
    Anyway,,, I LOVE HP.
    I've read the series i think about 3 times. But the first 4 books at leats 20 times. (I'm not joking!)
    From the quotes to the writing a post about reading it again, I take it your a fan? Favourite Chamber Of Secrets?
    Marian :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is it that every time I reread HP, the books are always a surprise? The magic of J.K. Rowling.
    I'm holding a contest, like you, but for a blog button! See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. k so i like wanna read the hp series again (i only read it through 1ce & havent READ it since 6th grade, but i own all the movies). do u own the books and if so, can i borrow them? went 2 art prize last night. like 3 lanterns got stuck in trees but other than that u would have loved it! missed u being there and btw we still need 2 have a hp movie marathon :p
    cause i must
    meggie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts