Hey guys! Sorry for the late post, its only 9:15 in Colorado whereas it's 11:15 at home. So yesterday was my birthday you know, and I'm sure you're all wondering how it went and what I did! No you're probably not, but I'll tell you anyway! So I stayed up till 12 am on Saturday night and soaked in our jacozzi, then in the morning we went to church, it was a very strange church! I talked with my pen pal from Norway, Marietta on Skype, and then had couscous for lunch yum! Watched the Olympics, opened gifts, had icecream, played a card game, went to bed. I got a certificate to get my ears double pierced and a Barnes and Noble gift card for a ton of money from my parents. My brother kinda forgot my bday so he still needs to get me something. I'm pushing for a pair of horseshoe earrings that I saw in a little shop here, but I don't know if he caught the hint or not :( I had a good bday and now I can't wait to see what good has in store for me in this age!
Love July (who's a year older now!)

Comments

  1. Glad that you had a good birthday! Hopefully your brother will have caught the hint! I remember on my birthday my best mate bought me a pair of dangly horse shoe earrings and I loved them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gifts! Hope you enjoyed your birthday.

    You have a pen pal? How do I sign up for one? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts