Reminders

Hey everybody! Just a reminder that there is only one day left to vote for which cover you like best (on the right side of my blog)! So if you haven't done that yet click here to see the covers that are up for option. Also, make sure you vote for the horse name you like best (also on the right side of my blog) soon. I really appreciate your opinions!

Another little house cleaning thing is that I have a sentence story thing going and I need your help keeping it running! Click here for info and here get to the story! Make sure that you read the instructions before you write and enjoy!
July


Comments

  1. Hi! Its Steph, I'm following you now. Thanks for following,
    xoxo
    Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the story we are all doing! :D Thanks for adding such a fun project for all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello there! Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from y'all and having good discussions as long as they're kept respectful. Thanks again for dropping by my little corner of the blogosphere. I'd really appreciate if you could give me a follow as well *hint, hint* Happy blogging!

Popular Posts